Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Phooey! I'm a lousy blogger!

... and I haven't had time to watch a darn movie recently. I did, however, receive in my Easter basket three Disney goodies! First I opened was Lady and the Tramp - yay!! Then Tangled - more yay!! And last but not least, Make Mine Music.

Yes, Disney's EIGHTH full-length animated film. It's been in the Disney vaults for decades and never before available on DVD. I'm really looking forward to watching it. A lot of people don't even know it exists.

You know, I really was going to watch these in chronological order. But I think I might be about to say "eff that" and just watch them by mood. Be prepared for a LOT of emotional ups and downs in posts to come.

Disney movies that, without fail, make me cry:
  • Dumbo
  • Bambi
  • The Fox and the Hound
  • The Rescuers
I own precisely one of these. The Rescuers. And it's on VHS, safely stashed away in a box at Mom and Dad's house in Macon. As of lately, I've been trying to avoid like the plague anything that has a history of making me cry... STUFF happened, et cetera.

But anyway... Hmm... How about y'all tell me which Walt Disney full-length animated motion pictures you'd like to see reviewed next and I'll take them in the order I receive the comments. Is that cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment